Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Feb Kit and Heart Shaker Fun Tutorial

Hello my friends, I cannot believe it is already February 1st, so crazy!
It's a new month and it means a BRAND NEW Kit from Creating Made Easy!
The February Kit is so much fun with the NEW Heart Shaker handsome 
delish Carta Bella. 
I have several projects to share including this one which has a step by step.
I took the Clear Scraps Chipboard cover piece and inked it up with StazOn,
then covered it with glitter Stickles. 
Then I set it aside to dry. 
I took one of the cards from the Carta Bella Paper included in the February
Kit and since it didn't quite fit inside I adhered extra scraps to the sides
of the base chipboard piece and the card in the middle. 
I trimmed off the edges and then adhered the two layers of chipboard.
 Then using a pearl pen from Viva decor I dropped 2 tiny dots onto the acrylic cover, 
and ran a toothpick end through to create a heart. 
 After it dried I added the sequins, then adhered the acrylic to the top 
and the glittered chipboard cover.
Easy as pie! <3 come="" more="" p="" projects="" to="">
Grab your fabby February Kit here!

No comments: