Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Mustache Holiday Tree?! Hipster Fun Project

Hey there friends, I have kind of an unusual fun project to share for MOVEMBER- if you had not heard of Movember- it's really all about mustaches in November. 
I thought it would be fun to make a Hipster Holiday Tree and Card for one of my mustache fanatic friends to celebrate men's health. Such a great idea, why not have fun with it.
I wanted it to be masculine yet still shine for the holidays, so I painted the 3D Chipboard X-Mas Tree black then used metallic gold paint to stencil on the Mustaches Mascil/Stencil. Then I added black pearls.
For the card I used a black shimmer cardstock, that I fitted to the Acrylic Coaster and added 1" at the top for the border punch and fold over. 
It was a fun little kitchy project to create and perfect for November, I can't wait to see my friend's face, it is the holiday season and all sorts of decor goes, why not make it YOURS!
I hope you like my fun project today, happy November friends.
Until next time, keep on checking the Clear Scraps blog and mine for more project ideas, and keep checking back for even more new releases!


No comments: