Thursday, November 3, 2016

Autumn Blessings Acrylic Box & Tag Album Set

Hey there friends it's Pinky today, I am so excited for FALL!
I have so many fun projects to share including this fun Clear Scraps Acrylic Box and the Chipboard Tag Album I created as the Feature Project for this month. The Creating Made Easy November 2016 Kit was an amazing kit to wok with, I love fall but also I LOVE the grateful side of the season, celebrating blessings, with family and friends. 


For this project I created a step by step tutorial that is included in each kit, I shared how I created everything from each tag to the box itself. 
I decided to turn the tags into a mini album that fits in the box, so I can proudly display it until after Thanksgiving.Each Tag includes room for a photograph, and I used an oil paint Sharpie in metallic gold as an accent color. 
The patterned paper from Reminisce are so cute, and these stickers, you are going to love!
This Creating Made Easy November 2016 Kit was just fabulous. 
Every Kit I receive I am amazed at how many projects I can create,and I always have leftover papers to play with and make extra cards or layouts. 
I hope you enjoyed my project today, I will be back with more this month!
Until next time, have a beautifully crafty day my friends. Here is a link to the kit so it is easily found. 

No comments: