Thursday, September 22, 2016

Favorite Times Fall Layout

Good morning friends, have you seen the fabulous Creating Made Easy September Kit and a layout I created using this kit?
 Creating Made Easy September Kit Leaf Layout Pinky Hobbs3
I took brown cardstock from my stash as a base, and used light brown paint and the 12X12 Fall Leaves Stencil to create the background side panel, then sprinkled with glitter while the paint was still wet. 
Creating Made Easy September Kit Leaf Layout Pinky Hobbs1
Shake off excess before it dries.
Creating Made Easy September Kit Leaf Layout Pinky Hobbs2
Then add the patterned paper as shown below. 
Creating Made Easy September Kit Leaf Layout Pinky Hobbs4
You can see I added a banner using the stickers in the September kit as well as the title.
Creating Made Easy September Kit Leaf Layout Pinky Hobbs5
This is one of my favorite photos of me and my boys, it was a fun kit to create layouts, albums and more. Check out all the designer projects.
Grab your kit here!
Have a beautifully crafty day,

2 comments:

Katie J. said...

Ok, using the paint instead of glue for your glitter is a genius idea! I love vertical layouts, you don't see them often but it's a fun format to create with. The banner is super cute but I think the leaves are my favorite :)

Candy Spiegel said...

This is so pretty! I love the glitter/paint technique. Definitely going to try that.