Monday, August 8, 2016

Vintage Tag and Bicycle Card Projects

Happy Monday my friends, today I actually have another project to share!
This one is a Vintage Card and Tag set that I created using the August kit
from Creating Made Easy.  
I literally fell in love with everything from this kit and not only did I create a full Mini Album, 
a Layout, and a Card Tag combo but I also went on to make another layout, 
and another Tag using the August Kit!

The card was so much fun, I took the Chipboard Bicycle in the August Kit 
and painted it gold and turquoise then I dabbed the basket 
on the bike with gold for more texture. 

For the Tag I took the Acrylic Scalloped Frame and painted it gold, 
the used the sticker in the kit that fit perfectly behind it. 
The colors are to die for, I love the vintage feel!

I really enjoyed the versatility of this kit and how many projects I was able to create. 
Be sure to snag yours before it's gone!
Happy Monday my friends, have a beautifully crafty day. 
Pink

No comments: