Monday, May 2, 2016

LIVE Desktop Plaque Craft

Hello Monday and help friends!
Have you seen the Creating Made Easy May 2016 Kit? I mean it is drop dead gorgeous! Such a combo of colors and style, I am in love!
Included in the kit is the Clear Scraps LIVE Expression with is so fun, plus some gorgeous Webster's Pages papers and stickers that you'll love as much as I do. 
For this desktop sign I made (To remind myself to LIVE and breathe) I painted the back of the LIVE Expression with paint so the front would be nice and glossy. Then I put pearls all over the front using a Pearl Pen. 
After I allowed everything to dry, I trimmed out pattered papers that was all included in the kit and made it the perfect desktop size. 
Using Beacon Zip Dry adhesive I adhered the Clear Scraps LIVE Expression to the paper dotting it where the pearl dots are to perfectly conceal the adhesive. 
I also added some stickers form the May 2016  kit that were fun sentiments. I then took a heavy duty card stock, folded it lengthwise and adhered half to the back so it would stand tall on my craft desk. 
I am willing to bet this Creating Made Easy May Kit flies off the shelf, between the Mini Album, and perfectly adorable papers, it's going to go quick so grab yours now!
Here is a link to the details in the kit and it's only 29.99 including USA shipping. 
Happy Monday and happy crafting friends!!

Thanks for staying with me through the divorce and my crafting less! I love you all. 
Pink~


Photobucket

No comments: